2020thu16apr3:00 pm6:00 pmFeaturedResearch MethodologyJoin Millions of Students, Research Scholars and executives for their research training needs.3:00 pm - 6:00 pm Online Event Organized By: Aanand Institute Event Type :Online Seminar Time has ran out! Better luck next time! 2 Guests are attendingSpaces Still Available
Research is a creative process “research includes far more than mere logic. It includes insight, genius, groping, pondering – 'sense' … The logic we can teach; the art we
OverviewResearch is a creative process “research includes far more than mere logic. It includes insight, genius, groping, pondering – ‘sense’ … The logic we can teach; the art we cannot”. Research requires (or at least works best) with imagination, initiative, intuition, and curiosity. The most important element in the acquisition and development of scientific knowledge is the method used to investigate questions. Research may be defined as the process of creating hypothetical answers to questions and then designing methodologies to defend or prove those statements. The appropriate choice of a method can yield results that justify the research effort, while using inappropriate methods can result in incorrect conclusions and irrelevant or inaccurate theory, which may be a great waste of time and may cut worst cause significant misunderstanding. Some of the important questions in the area of research is concern the fundamental nature and characteristics of research. It is necessary to examine some of the principal concepts and procedures used in conducting research consistent with the scientific method. Research designs are plans and procedures for research that span the decisions from broad assumptions to detailed methods of data collection and analysis. This plan involves several decisions, and they need not be taken in the order in which they make sense to research and order of the presentation. The overall decision involves which design should be used to study a topic. Informing this decision should be worldwide assumptions the researchers bring to the study; the procedure of inquiry; and specific methods of data collection, analysis, and interpretation. The selection of a research design is also based on the research problem or issue being addressed, the researcher’s personal experiences, and the audience of the study. The workshop will address the following issues
1. Knowledge is conjectural absolute truth can never be found. Thus, evidence established in research is always imperfect and fallible.
2. Research is the process of making claims and them refining or abandoning some of them for other claims more strongly warranted. Most quantitative research, for example , starts with the list of theory.
3. Research seeks to develop relevant, true statements, ones that can serve to explain the situation of concern or that desirable the casual relationship of interest.
4. Being objectives is an essential aspect of competent inquiry; researchers must examine methods and conclusions for bias.
Who Should AttendResearch scholars of social sciences, faculties from social sciences, PG Students with high research aptitude and all other aspirants who are keen to seek knowledge about various aspects of research. The registered PhD students in Social Sciences in any Indian University/Institute are eligible to apply for the workshop. Social Science disciplines as under:
(i) Sociology and Social Anthropology;
(ii) Political Science / Public Administration;
(iv) International Studies;
(v) Social Geography and Population Studies;
(vi) Commerce and Management;
(vii) Social Psychology;
(ix) Social Linguistics / Socio-Cultural Studies;
(x) Law / International Law;
(xi) National Security & Strategic Studies; and
(xii) Other allied Social Science disciplines (Library Science, Social Work, Media Studies, Modern Social History, Health Studies, Gender Studies, Environmental Studies, Diaspora Studies, Area Studies, Sanskrit- Society & Culture etc.)
What you will cover1. To provide knowledge on Research Methodologies and design aspects.
2. To provide hands on training on data analysis tools such as mean, mode, factor analysis and application of Statistical Packages for Social Science (SPSS).
3. To get knowledge to the participants to how to write scientific manuscripts writings and review process.
4. To provide a comprehensive review of sources and characteristics of constraints typically found in construction of research design;
5. To review current trends and practices and researches in regards to constraint modeling;
6. To study the Socializing Library Services/Social media applications
7. To understand Social and Human Elements of Information Security
8. To discuss current issues, recent developments and their impact, and future challenges.
(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
OpenSpaces Still Available