2020tue21apr3:00 pm6:00 pmEvent Management3:00 pm - 6:00 pm Online Event Organized By: Aanand Institute Event Type :Online Seminar Event TagsOnline Seminar,Seminar,Webinar187 Guests are attendingSpaces Still Available
Overview Learn the secrets to making events, concerts, and even conventions a resounding success. Plan, organize, and host events like a professional even if it's your very first time.
Learn the secrets to making events, concerts, and even conventions a resounding success. Plan, organize, and host events like a professional even if it’s your very first time. Ever noticed how the best events look effortless? Everything just seems to unfold perfectly and at just the right moment. A well-planned, well-run event, concert, or convention is a thing of beauty.
However, anyone who has put together such a gathering knows it is anything but easy and effortless. Nothing not even the smallest detail can be left to chance. If there’s ever a time when you can count on seeing Murphy’s Law in action, it’s during an event. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. As the designated meeting planner, you are responsible for making sure that doesn’t happen. Can this workshop help you prepare and plan for any event?
The event industry includes events of all sizes from the Olympics down to business breakfast meetings. Event management involves the application of some project management skills and tools for the effective planning, development, and management of events such as conferences, conventions, exhibitions, meetings and trade shows.
You have a great idea for an event or festival. But where do you start? What does it actually mean to organise an event for 300 people? Let alone 3,000 people. The ideas were there. The creativity, the performers, the enthusiasm…it was all there. But they still had to talk to the permit and license officer. What do they expect to see from an event planner? Welcome to the workshop Event Planning.
Who Should Attend
These training course materials are suitable for anyone that has to manage events, large or small, as a part of their role. This could include; Event Managers, General Managers, HR Managers, Trainers, Consultants, Leaders, PA’s or Administration Assistants and for the following :-
- Students / Graduates
- Event managers
- Heads / Managing Directors of Start ups
- Individuals interested in perfecting their planning, organizing & managing skills
- People looking for a change of Industry
- People looking to refine their role in the existing industry.
- Event management enthusiasts
- Wedding Planners
- Event Management companies
How you will benefit
You’ll discover the inside track at this workshop and come away with the confidence you need to pull everything off like a real pro, even if this is your first time planning an event. Invest your time with us in the event management workshop, and save yourself the worry, wrong turns, and wasted effort.
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Develop and manage events from initial idea to evaluation.
- Identify requirements and select the right tools, people and resources to meet demands.
- Effectively plan, schedule, budget and manage the event process.
- Develop a strategy to market an event.
- Manage risks to mitigate and avoid potential problems with events.
Ultimately, these training course materials will help employees to effectively create, manage and organise events. Ensuring they run smoothly and successfully.
- Define an event concept and set objectives based on this
- Write an Event Plan – Allocate roles and identify needs
- Use financial planning and scheduling tools
- Market your event
- Identify risk, and select risk management strategies
- understand the importance of each element of event planning and production
This Event Management Training Course will cover:
- Event and types
- Event management
- Market research in Event planning
- SWOT analysis in event planning
- Event planning – with concept of 5 W’s
- Event Venue Selection
- Event marketing
- Event evaluation
- Quick overview
(Tuesday) 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
OpenSpaces Still Available