ABOUT ICSSMR E-CONFERENCE
Welcome to the Official Website of the International Conference on Social Sciences & Management Research – ICSSMR 2020. It will be held online on 2nd May, 2020. ICSSMR 2020 is being organized by Anand Institute of Management. The aim of the conference is to provide the platform for Students, Business Leaders, Researchers and Academicians to share the knowledge and ideas in the recent trends in the field of Social Sciences Economics and Management.
The ICSSMR offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and provides an opportunity in bringing in the new techniques and horizons that will contribute to Social Sciences Economics and Management in the next few years. All submitted papers will be under blind peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding. Both academia and industries are invited to present their papers dealing with state-of-art research and future developments.
ICSSMR 2020 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Social Sciences Economics and Management. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Social Sciences Economics & Management. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, business leaders, social leaders, economist, policy makers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Social Sciences Economics & Management and related areas.
English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in (.doc .docx only) format via email to email@example.com
With latest technologies evolving in the world, things have become more convenient for people. To be a part of this world we need to adapt to what’s new. Keeping in mind the latest trend, Anand Institute of Management, one among the renowned B-School in the central India planned to change the way people attend conferences and has brought the idea of e-Conference to Reality. AIM is the only management institute of central India that has launched the concept of e-conferencing and has so far enlightened over 4500 global audiences to its event.
WHAT IS E-CONFERENCE?
E-Conference is a way of attending conferences over electronic means; it helps researchers, business leaders, social leaders, economist, policy makers, students, and practitioners working in and around the globe, to save time, hefty travel expenses and gives complete flexibility. The most commonly referred e-Conference methods include electronic conference, virtual conference, internet conference, web conference and virtual events in general. Although people use different terminology to refer, the process is same; you take part in the conference over a virtual realm. Either you want to attend the conference or join as a speaker; e-Conference makes it feasible to do it from the place you are.
Benefits of E-Conference
- You can save money as there will not be any travel and hotel expenses.
- You can save your time.
- During Corona Virus outbreak, it’s safe not to travel.
- Reduced registration fee and much more.
How it works
- You will submit the paper.
- After submission, paper will be reviewed.
- If accepted, then you will proceed to registration.
- Presentation will be held online via video Conference.
- Certificate will be send via email.
Why attend ICSSMR e-Conference?
Call for Papers
Welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Social Sciences & Management Research (ICSSMR 2020) which will be held on May 2, 2020 in AIM, Bhopal.
The global economy of the twenty-first century has transformed the economic, social and political landscape in a profound way. This century has been the scene of revolutions in the information and communication technologies, enhanced economic integrations with capital mobility across the borders and rapidly changing social environment.
In this context, ICSSMR 2020’s main theme is the ““New Approaches in Social Sciences Economics & Management: Problems & Opportunities”. In accordance with this, we welcome studies in the fields of Social Sciences Economics & Management; also in branches of social sciences such as public administration, politics, regional studies, international studies that are related to economics and business management.
The aim of the conference is to gather leading academicians, policy makers, independent scholars and researchers to share their knowledge, new ideas as well as to discuss future development in these fields.
An additional goal of the ICSSMR-2020 is to offer an opportunity for young researchers, academicians and practitioners with multidisciplinary interests to meet and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
The papers will be presented in only English. Participants are welcome to submit their studies as a 15 minute oral presentation. Abstracts and full-texts should be in English. All papers will be assessed by blind peer review.
We look forward to see you in Anand Institute of Management Bhopal at the ICSSMR 2020.
ICSSMR is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Instructions for Authors
All Original and high quality research papers accepted for presentation in this conference will be Double Peer Blind Reviewed and will be published in Proceeding of International Conference on Social Sciences & Management Research – ICSSMR 2020 with unique ISBN number. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the board of ICSSMR-2020.
The aim of the publication is to disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Social Sciences Economics Management and Humanities, etc, to dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally, to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Social Sciences Economics Management and Humanities, etc, to impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
Submission of a paper implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or academic thesis) and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The submission should be approved by all the authors of the paper. If a paper is finally accepted, the authorities, where the work had been carried out, shall be responsible for not publishing the work elsewhere in the same form. Paper, once submitted for consideration in ICSSMR-2020, cannot be withdrawn unless the same is finally rejected.
Author(s) be sure that:
- Plagiarism Check:Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the ICSSMR-2020. In the paper title, there should not be word ‘Overview/brief/ Introduction, Review, Case study/ Study, Survey, Approach, Comparative, Analysis, Comparative Investigation, Investigation’.
- Paper Submission Criteria: : Any one participant/author cannot submit more than 02 papers for the same.
- Review Criteria:ICSSMR-2020 uses double-blind review process, which means that both the reviewer (s) and author (s) identities concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by three reviewer two from India and rest one from overseas. There should be proper comments of the reviewers for the purpose of acceptance/ rejection.
- eCopyright:All authors will submit ecopyright to the ICSSMR-2020.
- Template:All accepted papers should be formatted as per ICSSMR Template. Be sure that Each author profile (min 100 word) along with photo should be included in the final paper/camera ready submission. It is be sure that contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the ICSSMR, rectification is not possible.
- Updation in the Paper: Please be sure that
- Each author profile along with photo (min 100 word) has been included in the final paper.
- Final paper is prepared as per ICSSMR template.
- Contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the ICSSMR, rectification is not possible.
- Copyright Property:After the publication, conference proceeding will be property of ICSSMR and publishing Institute.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Online Paper Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit full text papers including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc, .docx) may send by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Paper Template of it available at http://www.sustainablehumanosphere.com/downloads/Paper_Template.docx
Open access is an ongoing publication practice which differs in the way traditional methods of publishing papers to the public get submitted, reviewed, authenticated and finally published. In Open Access publication model neither readers nor a reader’s institution are charged for access to articles or other resources. Users are free to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles for any non-commercial purpose without requiring a purchase to the proceeding in which these articles are published. Publication ethics are based on COPE.
It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher and the society.
ICSSMR takes its duties of guardianship over all stages of publishing extremely seriously and we recognize our ethical and other responsibilities. ICSSMR committed to ensuring that advertising, reprint or other commercial revenue has no impact or influence on editorial decisions. In addition.
Duties of Editors
- Fair play and editorial independence: Editors evaluate submitted manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit (importance, originality, study’s validity, clarity) and its relevance to the ICSSMR’s scope, without regard to the authors’ race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, citizenship, religious belief, political philosophy or institutional affiliation. Decisions to edit and publish are not determined by the policies of governments or any other agencies outside of the itself. The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the entire editorial content of the ICSSMR and the timing of publication of that content.
- Confidentiality: Editors and editorial staff will not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Disclosure and conflicts of interest: Editors and editorial board members will not use unpublished information disclosed in a submitted manuscript for their own research purposes without the authors’ explicit written consent. Privileged information or ideas obtained by editors as a result of handling the manuscript will be kept confidential and not used for their personal advantage. Editors will recuse themselves from considering manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships/connections with any of the authors, companies or institutions connected to the papers; instead, they will ask another member of the editorial board to handle the manuscript.
- Publication decisions: The editors ensure that all submitted manuscripts being considered for publication undergo peer-review by at least two reviewers who are expert in the field. The Editor-in-Chief is responsible for deciding which of the manuscripts submitted to the ICSSMR will be published, based on the validation of the work in question, its importance to researchers and readers, the reviewers’ comments, and such legal requirements as are currently in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The Editor-in-Chief may confer with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
- Involvement and cooperation in investigations: Editors (in conjunction with the publisher and/or society) will take responsive measures when ethical concerns are raised with regard to a submitted manuscript or published paper. Every reported act of unethical publishing behavior will be looked into, even if it is discovered years after publication.
Duties of Editors
- Contribution to editorial decisions: Peer review assists editors in making editorial decisions and, through editorial communications with authors, may assist authors in improving their manuscripts. Peer review is an essential component of formal scholarly communication and lies at the heart of scientific endeavor.
- Promptness: Any invited referee who feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible should immediately notify the editors and decline the invitation to review so that alternative reviewers can be contacted.
- Confidentiality: Any manuscripts received for review are confidential documents and must be treated as such; they must not be shown to or discussed with others except if authorized by the Editor-in-Chief (who would only do so under exceptional and specific circumstances). This applies also to invited reviewers who decline the review invitation.
- Standards of objectivity: Reviews should be conducted objectively and observations formulated clearly with supporting arguments so that authors can use them for improving the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors is inappropriate.
- Acknowledgement of sources: Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that is an observation, derivation or argument that has been reported in previous publications should be accompanied by the relevant citation. A reviewer should also notify the editors of any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- Disclosure and conflicts of interest: Any invited referee who has conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies or institutions connected to the manuscript and the work described therein should immediately notify the editors to declare their conflicts of interest and decline the invitation to review so that alternative reviewers can be contacted. Unpublished material disclosed in a submitted manuscript must not be used in a reviewer’s own research without the express written consent of the authors. Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for the reviewer’s personal advantage. This applies also to invited reviewers who decline the review invitation.