COVID-19 FRONTLINE SCHOLARSHIP – WORTH RS. 1 CRORE SUPPORT INITIATIVE
Anand institute of management Bhopal Introduce
Future has always been uncertain but the current scenario that has emerged due to COVID-19 has brought a fear of unpredictable changes surrounding all of us. It has not only caused an unprecedented health crisis but is also causing huge financial distress. But during this fight against the Global Pandemic, there is a frontline workforce consisting of Doctors, Nurses, Paramedical staff, Civic staff, Police personnel and many more who are working day-night to protect our country. The persons who have survived this pandemic have put a brave fight against this deadly disease.
Realizing this selfless service of the COVID-19 frontline workforce and the fight of the survivors, Anand Institute of Management is pleased to honour their contribution by offering Scholarship up to full programme fee waiver worth INR 1 Crore to support the self/ wards of these individuals in MBA (Full Time) 2 Year programmes offered for Academic session 2020-21. The special scholarship will be awarded for the full duration of the programme.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE
|A||Survivors of COVID-19||–||Self/ Wards||Full Programme Fee waiver|
|B||Deceased due to COVID-19||–||Wards||Full Programme Fee waiver|
|C||Medical Staff/ Health Workers||Doctors, Nurses, Para-Medical Staff, LAB Staff or any other staff working in any hospital||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|D||Medical Professionals||Pharmacists||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|E||Police Personnel of all States/UTs||All ranks||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|F||Municipal Corporations/ Councils/ Nagar Panchayats or any other Municipal Body or equivalent||Civic Staff and Sanitation workers only||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|G||Media Persons||Print, Electronic and Digital Media||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|H||Indian Railways Employees||Engaged in transportation of goods/freight trains||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|I||Airline Employees||Engaged in transportation of goods/cargo services or emergency passenger flights to bring stranded Indians||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|J||Bank Employees||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|K||Employees of Pharma Companies/Research Laboratories||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
|L||District Administration||Self/ Wards||20% Programme Fee Waiver|
HOW TO APPLY
- Take admission in the MBA programme.
- Apply for COVID-19 Frontline scholarship.
- Submit the valid proof (ID Card, Service certificate, Certificate from employer, Drug license, Medical Shop Registration, Discharge Certificate from Hospital or any other document certifying the proof of eligibility for scholarship).
- A certificate from the Head of the Institute may have to be submitted certifying the involvement of concerned employee in essential services during lockdown due to COVID-19.
- Document establishing relationship (10th mark sheet, Aadhar card, Ration card, Voter ID card) need to be submitted.
- Documents will be verified by a committee specially constituted for this purpose for swift approval of all the cases.
- Last date to apply for scholarship under this scheme is 15th August 2020.
- Wards will include son/s and/or daughter/s who are dependents also.
- Scholarship is applicable for Indian applicants only.
- Waiver will be given from programme fee only.
- For general terms and conditions, please Click here.